- Short Stay Visa not more than 90 days
- Tourist Visa
- Visit or Invitation Visa
7 to 15 working days upon lodging
15 to 20 working days upon personal appearance at the embassy.
(can be extended without prior notice)
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
Category who can apply for tourist visa.
- If Employed
- If with Business
- For Students / Minors
- Sponsor / Host
- Foreign Nationals
- Application forms should be in A4 size paper.
- Copy documents must be in A4 size paper.
- Additional requirements might be requested.
- Result release date will be subject to change.
- E-visa lodging.
- Embassy appearance for documents submission.
- Visa fee rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The approval and denial of the application is subject to the embassy’s discretion.
- Health Control Form
- Travel Control Form
- Negative RT-PCR Test Result
- Unvaccinated Travelers: Negative RT-PCR test result taken 72 hours before departure.
- Fully Vaccinated Travelers: NOT required to provide an RT-PCR test result as long as you present vaccination certificate/card
- Unvaccinated Travelers: 14-day quarantine
- Fully Vaccinated Travelers: NOT required
- Travel Insurance with Covid Coverage