- Kayang-kaya na mag travel ng inyong mga alaga (all breeds of dogs and cats*) to all 2GO destinations onboard ALL our vessels! Kasama man kayo onboard or travelling with you.
- Kung hindi man kayo kasama, may pet handlers onboard who will look after them! You can be assured of the best and safest onboard pet care with the staff checking on them regularly during the trip plus easy turnover and pullout of your pets from the origin to the destination.
- At syempre, we make sure na walang hassle sa pet travel requirements dahil our helpful agents are here to assist you every step of the way. Iba ang alagang 2GO Pet Travel!
- All breeds of dogs and cats are allowed on the vessel provided they are correctly caged (in sturdy, clean, and escape-proof cages, hard plastic).
- Pets 3 months old and above are allowed to travel.
- Health Certificate issued by a licensed veterinarian within the last 3 days prior to travel.
- Proof of rabies vaccinations.
- Not less than 14 days.
- Not more than 1 year.
- Shipping permit from the Bureau of Animal Industry.
Important Notes for the person traveling
- Passenger’s valid ID.
- Passengers carrying their pets should arrive at the pier (6 hours) prior to the departure.
- Pet’s ticket price is based on their cage size.
- The passenger needs to clear the documents of their pets before issuance of the ticket.
- Grandson Travel and Tours reserves the right to change the type of booking class as deemed necessary.
- The passenger ticket is NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- 2go ticket is only valid within one (1) year from the original date of issuance.
- 2go Travel reserves the right to refuse to board of a passenger or cargo that will threaten the security, peace and order, safety, and health of the passenger and the vessel.
Travel Information for Person Traveling
- All passengers should present their proof of covid-19 vaccination card or certificate.
- Negative Antigen or RT-PCR results for the non-vaccinated passengers.