- Kayang-kaya na mag travel ng inyong mga alaga (all breeds of dogs and cats*) to all 2GO destinations onboard ALL our vessels! Kasama man kayo onboard or travelling with you.
- Kung hindi man kayo kasama, may pet handlers onboard who will look after them! You can be assured of the best and safest onboard pet care with the staff checking on them regularly during the trip plus easy turnover and pullout of your pets from the origin to the destination.
- At syempre, we make sure na walang hassle sa pet travel requirements dahil our helpful agents are here to assist you every step of the way. Iba ang alagang 2GO Pet Travel!
- All breeds of dogs and cats are allowed on the vessel provided that they are properly caged (sturdy, clean, and escape-proof cages).
- Health Certificate issued by a licensed veterinarian within the last 3 days prior to travel.
- Proof of rabies vaccinations.
- Shipping permit from the Bureau of Animal Industry.
Important Notes for person traveling
- Grandson Travel and Tours reserves the right to change the type of booking class as deemed necessary.
- Passenger ticket is NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- 2go ticket is only valid within one (1) year from the original date of issuance.
- 2go travel reserves the right to refuse boarding of a passenger or cargo that will pose threat to the security, peace and order, safety and health of passenger and the vessel.
Travel Information for Person Traveling
- Negative RT-PCR or Saliva Test (by Red Cross) taken 72 hours prior to arrival and pre-registration. Based on the local government mandate of your destination.
- Negative Antigen result as part of your LGU requirements
- Vaccination Card or Vaccination Certificate
- S-Pass or Travel Coordination required.