- Short Stay Visa not more than 90 days
- Tourist Visa
- Visit or Invitation Visa
7 to 15 working days upon lodging
15 to 20 working days upon personal appearance at the embassy.
- online lodging application.
- can be extended without prior notice.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
Category who can apply for the tourist visa.
- If Employed
- If with Business
- For Students / Minors
- Sponsor / Host
- Application forms should be in A4 size paper.
- Copy documents must be in A4 size paper.
- Additional requirements might be requested.
- The result release date will be subject to change.
- E-visa lodging upon completion of the requirements.
- Embassy appearance for document submission once requested by the embassy.
- Visa fee rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The approval and denial of the application are subject to the embassy’s discretion.
- The duration of the visa application posted starts after the finalization of the document requirements.
- Grandson travel and tours will not accept the immediate application process.
- Kindly follow the order process of the application and finalization of documents upon submission.
- Health Control Form
- Travel Control Form
- Negative RT-PCR Test Result
- Unvaccinated Travelers: Negative RT-PCR test result taken 72 hours before departure.
- Fully Vaccinated Travelers: NOT required to provide an RT-PCR test result as long as you present a vaccination certificate/card
- Unvaccinated Travelers: 14-day quarantine
- Fully Vaccinated Travelers: NOT required
- Travel Insurance with Covid Coverage
Visa Reservation Services₱1,000 – ₱33,000