- Tourist Visa (Single / Multiple ) Short Stay Visa
- Invitation Visa or Visit Family and Friends for Long Stay Visa
10 to 15 working days after the date of lodging
Visa and Biometric Fee
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- An additional fee for biometrics will be added to the total fee.
Category who can apply for a tourist visa.
- If Employed
- If with Business
- For Students / Minors
- Sponsor / Host
- Application forms should be on A4-size paper.
- Copy documents must be on A4 size paper.
- Additional requirements might be requested.
- The result release date will still be subject to change.
- Online visa form lodging.
- Visa appearance appointment.
- Kindly note that the company will only schedule the biometrics and no assistance at the biometric center service will be provided.
- Courier fee, Sms Fee, and other proceeding processing fees are not included in the processing fee above.
- Visa fee rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The approval and denial of the application are subject to the embassy’s discretion.
- The estimated processing time is 2 to 3 weeks, so applicants are advised to leave enough time – between the appointment date and travel date – for the Mission to process their visa application; no guarantees can be given on the visa application’s return date for any delays that may occur.
- Fully Vaccinated Applicants with a Booster.
- Travel Insurance with Covid Coverage.
- No RTPCR or Antigen unless it may require by the date of departure.
Visa Reservation Fee
Visa Reservation Services₱1,000 – ₱33,000