- Short Stay Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Transit Visa
- 3 to 4 weeks processing and can be extended without prior notice.
- The duration process could be extended no more than 6 to 8 weeks as the application case can vary by the documents or from the biometric schedule process.
- Personal appearance for biometrics
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Category who can apply for the tourist visa.
- If Employed
- If with Business
- For Students / Minors
- Sponsor / Host
- Foreign Nationals
- Application forms should be on A4-size paper.
- Copy documents must be on A4-size paper.
- Additional requirements might be requested.
- The result release date will be subject to change.
- Personal appearance for the biometric.
- Kindly note that the company will only schedule the biometrics, and no assistance at the biometric center service will be provided.
- Courier fee, Sms Fee, and other proceeding processing fees are not included in the processing fee above.
- Visa fee rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The approval and denial of the application are subject to the embassy’s discretion.
- The visa application’s duration starts after the document requirements are finalized.
- Grandson Travel and Tours will not accept the immediate application process.
- Kindly follow the order process of the application and finalization of documents upon submission.
- Vaccination card or certificate
- Travel Insurance with Covid Coverage.
Visa Reservation Services₱1,000 – ₱33,000