BOHOL ACTIVITY TOUR
- Entrance fee
- Air-conditioned transportation
- DOT Accredited tour guide
- Complementary Water for tour
- Family type lunch on Bohol Bee Farm Restaurant
- Pick up time 9:00 am
- Flight Ticket
- Covid Insurance
- Travel taxes
- Hotel Accommodation
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions section will be at the passenger’s expense.
- Dauis Church was built in 1697 by priests of the Jesuit Order and in 1753, Fr. Joseph Nepomuceno, S.J., built a convent in the church complex which became the official residence of the Jesuits from Lobo.
- Nova Shell Museum in Panglao boasts an amazing collection of seashells that come from different parts of the world, not just in the seas of the Philippines.
- The Bohol Bee Farm is an agriculture haven situated on top of a cliff on Panglao Island, Bohol, dedicated to bee cultivation, organic farming, and healthy eating.
- Negative RT-PCR or Saliva Test (by Red Cross) taken 72 hours prior to arrival and pre-registration
- Safe Travel Coordination Permit (obtained from s-pass.ph) instead of letter of Confirmation or Acceptance from destination LGU
- Accredited hotels are the only accepted for tourist travelers
- Keenly observe and follow health and safety protocols (facemask, face shield, social distancing)