BOHOL AMAZING TOUR
- Entrance fee
- Air-conditioned transportation
- DOT Accredited tour guide
- Complementary Water for tour
- Pick up time 8:00 am
- Flight Ticket
- Covid Insurance
- Travel taxes
- Hotel Accommodation
- Tour lunch
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions section will be at the passenger’s expense.
Albur Church & Museum– The Albur parish was established in 1869 after being separated from Baclayon,Bohol. An 1886 reports indicates that the church was built of light materials
(OPTIONAL) Loboc River – a fascinating boat ride along palm-fringed banks with lunch – not included in the package.
Tarsier conservation area – considered the smallest primate dating its existence to more than 45M years ago.
Man-made Forest – feel the cool breeze of the reforestation project of the government.
Chocolate Hills – Bohol’s signature attraction. See the 1776 coned-shaped hills scattered in 6 towns.
Pasalubong Shopping at Aproniana Gift Shop10% off Dry Goods at Aproniana Gift Shop3% off Assorted Delicacies (except peanut kisses-net price) at Aproniana Gift Shop
- Fully Vaccinated travelers are no longer required to present RT-PCR result.
- Negative RT-PCR or Saliva Test taken 72 hours prior to arrival and pre-registration for Non-Vaccinated Travelers.
- Safe Travel Coordination Permit (obtained from s-pass.ph) to the destination LGU.
- Accredited hotels are the only accepted for tourist travelers.
- Keenly observe and follow health and safety protocols (facemask, face shield, social distancing).