- All arriving guests are advised to get in touch with Local Government Unit of their destination.
- Persons below eighteen (18) years old, over sixty-five (65) years of age, person with comorbidities, or other health risks and pregnant women are not allowed allowed outside of their respective residences.
- Traze App and Stay Safe app is required.
|Travel Permission||Resident and Non-Resident|
Tourist are allowed
|What You Need||LSI (Locally Stranded Individuals)|
– Identification Card
ROF (Returning Overseas Filipinos)
– Bureau of Quarantine Certificate and Medical Test Result
– ID as proof of residence
APOR (Authorized Persons Outside of Residence)
– Company ID or Employment Certificate
– Authorized persons outside residence
– Airline and 2Go travel ticket
– Approved S-Pass Registration
– Must pass symptom screening at ports of entry and exit
|Travel Details||International and domestic flights to and from MANILA shall continue operating during this period, subject to compliance with the travel restrictions and related travel protocols.|