- All arriving guests are advised to get in touch with Local Government Unit of their destination.
- Persons below eighteen (18) years old, over sixty-five (65) years of age, person with comorbidities, or other health risks and pregnant women are not allowed allowed outside of their respective residences.
- Traze App and Stay Safe app is required.
|Travel Permission||Resident and Non-Resident|
Tourist are allowed
|Palawan Province is accepting Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR), Locally Stranded Individuals (LSI) / Returning Residents, and Indispensable Travelers from areas under General Community Quarantine (GCQ). Exemptions may be extended to Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR), subject to approval from the local government unit (LGU) of destination. Tourists are accepted in El Nido and San Vicente only.|
|What You Need||LSI (Locally Stranded Individuals)|
1. Identification Card
2. Negative RT-PCR (swab) test result from a DOH-accredited facility or Saliva Test from Philippine Red Cross, conducted within seventy-two (72) hours before flight departure
3. Approved S-PaSS Application – Please make sure to coordinate with your destination’s LGU to secure the requirements to get an approved S-PaSS.
4. Valid Passport (for ROF only)
ROF (Returning Overseas Filipinos)
1. Bureau of Quarantine Certificate and Medical Test Result
2. ID as proof of residence
3. Negative RT-PCR Test Result
|Tourist Travel Needs||1. Approved S-PASS application|
2. Return Ticket
3. Hotel Booking (DOT accredited only)
4. Negative RT-PCR (DOH Accredited only) / Saliva (from Red Cross only) Result extracted within 72 hours before departure
5. Travel Itinerary
|Travel Details||1. Airline and 2Go travel ticket|
2. Approved S-Pass Registration
3. Must pass symptom screening at ports of entry and exit
|Other Information||For the latest advice, information and resources, go to:http://puertoprincesa.ph/|