- Please be advised of Boracay Travel Requirements and guidelines for incoming tourists based on vaccination status.
- Travel requirements and guidelines listed below may change from time to time.
- The Port of entry for tourists to Boracay Island will only be MPH.
- Traze App and Stay Safe app are required.
|Requirements||Fully Vaccinated||Partially Vaccinated||Unvaccinated|
|Online Health declaration Card||✔||✔||✔|
|Roundtrip airline ticket via Caticlan||✔||✔||✔|
|Proof of identification with Philippine Residency||✔||✔||✔|
|Hotel booking confirmation||✔||✔||✔|
|Negative RT-PCR test Result||✘||✘||✔|
|Proof of Vaccination||✔||✔||✔|
Allowed with travel restriction from destination origin.
Resident and Non-Resident
|Access the link of Aklan WHERE TO to know the travel guide of Aklan, Boracay, Lokal Aklanon Tourist Guide.|
|What you need|
FOR TOUR PURPOSE
1. DOT Accredited Accommodation Hotel or Resort.
2. For Unvaccinated RT-PCR test results must be extracted 75hrs before the scheduled departure.
3. Proof of Vaccination for Fully Vaccinated Individual must either be any of the following:
a. VaxCertPH Covid-19 Vaccination certificate with full vaccination status from VAXCERT.
b. Locally issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and verifiable QR Code.
c. Locally issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and with Certificate of
Vaccination from issuing Vaccination Center with contact details.
Kalibo International Airport can cater to those who will be traveling via air
Caticlan Airport can only cater to tourist travelers.
LSI, ROF, and APOR traveling by air shall only go through KLO