- All arriving guests are advised to get in touch with Local Government Unit of their destination in Cebu.
- Persons below eighteen (18) years old, over sixty-five (65) years of age, person with comorbidities, or other health risks and pregnant women are not allowed allowed outside of their respective residences.
- Traze App and Stay Safe app is required.
|Travel Permission||Allowed with travel restriction from destination origin.|
Resident and Non-Resident
Tour and other travel concerns
|Cebu City: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Lapu-Lapu City: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandaue City: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Cebu Province Passenger Locator Form
|What you need||FOR TOUR PURPOSE|
1. A negative RT-PCR Test Result taken within the last 72 hours; or A negative Antigen Test Result taken within the last 72 hours
Exemption: children aged two (2) years and below.
2. Roundtrip ticket
3. DOT-Accredited accommodation
4. Government Issued ID
5. Approved S-Pass Registration
6. Medical Certificate
7. Must pass symptom screening at ports of entry and exit
|Travel Details||For the latest advice, information and resources, go to:|