- Tourist Visa (Single/ Multiple)
- Visiting Relatives
10 to 15 Days (except for the processing at the embassy)
- Photo specification.
- All documents must be original except those specifically stated.
- The embassy does not return the documents. If you have a document to be returned, please submit it with a copy and a note that the original must be returned.
- All documents must be in A4 size. Documents of other sizes must be copied (reduced/enlarged) into size A4 and submitted together with the original.
- Please do not staple documents. Issuance receipts of certificates are not necessary and are to be removed.
- Additional requirements might be requested.
- The result release date will still be subject to change.
- Personal appearance is not required for a Japan visa application (Unless the embassy request it)
- Please submit documents within 3 months from the date of issue or preparation.
- Visa fee rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The approval and denial of the application are subject to the embassy’s discretion.
- All entrants/returnees to Japan need to submit negative test results for COVID-19 (Nasopharyngeal Swab/ Nasal Swab/ Saliva / Nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs) conducted within 72 hours prior to departure from the country of stay. For details, see the Valid Format of the Certificate of Negative Test Result.
- Travel insurance with Covid coverage.
- Valid only for Fully Vaccinated Applicants.
Visa Reservation Fee
Visa Reservation Services₱1,000 – ₱33,000