- Tourist Visa (Short Term)
- Visas with duration of stay not exceeding 90 days
15 to 20 working days after the date of lodging
(can be extended without prior notice)
₱ 6,500 – Visa Fee
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
Category who can apply for tourist visa.
- If Employed
- If with Business
- For Students / Minors
- Sponsor / Host
- Foreign Nationals
- Application forms should be in A4 size paper.
- Copy documents must be in A4 size paper.
- Additional requirements might be requested.
- Result release date will be subject to change.
- Visa appearance appointment.
- Visa fee rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The approval and denial of the application is subject to the embassy’s discretion.
- Health Control Form
- Negative RT-PCR Test Result
- Unvaccinated Travelers: NOT allowed to enter UNLESS it’s for essential travel.
- Fully Vaccinated Travelers: NOT required to provide an RT-PCR test result as long as you present your vaccination certificate/card
* Vaccines accepted are: Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca, Janssen, Sinopharma and Sinovac
- Travel Insurance with Covid Coverage
- No quarantine