4D3N Gangwon-Seoul Tour Program
- Per Person based on twin sharing
- Fly Gangwon
Clark Airport to Yangyang Airport
Fix departure available dates
- July 12 – July 15 2022
- August 18 – August 21 2022
- September 22 – 25 2022
No. of Pax
Minimum of 2 Adults
₱ 37,588 Per Person
- Round Trip Economy class airfare via Fly Gangwon from Clark International Airport
- 4 Nights Hotel accommodation with breakfast based on twin sharing (1N in Gangwon, 2N in Seoul) (Gangwon at Marina Bay or similar, Seoul at Shilla Stay or similar)
- Airport transfers from Yangyang to Hotel vise versa
- Daily guided-tours as stated
- Meals as stated
- 30kg check-in baggage allowance, 7kg hand carry
- Fuel surcharge, Airline travel insurance and security fee of $77.50 which is subject to change
- Philippine Travel Tax Php 1,620.00 which is payable at the Clark Airport
- Clark International Airport Terminal Fee Php 750.00
- Mandatory Korean guide tip of $20 ($5/per person/day)
- Travel insurance with Covid-19 coverage which is mandatory for Philippine departure
- Negative RT-PCR 48hrs prior to flight from CRK & YNY or Antigen test 24 hrs prior to flight (developing requirement)– Covid related procedures
Airport Airline: Fly Gangwon (B737-800)
Travel Time: To be advice
DAY 1: Arrival Yangyang International airport from Clark (B/L/D)
– Mt. Seorak with cable car
– Olympics curling experience
– Anmok beach with coffee street
– Jumunjin beach with BTS bus stop
DAY 2: Tour continues (B/L/coupon for D)
– Everland theme park with unlimited ride ticket
– Trickeye museum
– Aqua planet
DAY 3: Tour continues (B/L/D)
– Ginseng outlet, Local cosmetics, Duty free
– Kimchi making experience
– Alive museum
– Myeongdong street
DAY 4: Departure from Yangyang International airport (B/L)
– Red Pine Tree shop, Grocery shop
– Nami Island
– Transfer to Yangyang airport for flight back to Clark International Airport
- Passengers with previous denial from Korean Embassy will NOT be eligible for the visa waiver policy.
- VISA WAIVER evaluation, approval and issuance is the sole discretion of the Gangwon Government.
- FULL PAYMENT is required upon the confirmation of the travel date.
- CHILD TRAVELLERS aged are 02 – 12 years old.
- The itinerary sequence, mode of transportation, accommodation, flight schedules etc. are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates are per person based.
- Immediate Families travelling together: The Guarantor (travelling with the group) should execute the Letter of Guarantee provided he/she can provide requirements.
- Company Funded Trip: Owner should execute Letter of Guarantee must present DTI/SEC/Permits to validate.
- Individual requirements must be submitted with the Letter of Guarantee.
- UNEMPLOYED, NO COMPANY ID OR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID
Will not be accepted (Unless with a guarantor).
- Guarantee Letter
- Application Form & Undertaking
- Terms & Conditions
Please be guided that denied visa-free applicants’ payments will not be refunded. Kindly read and understand the visa-free program policy before the confirmation of your booking.
Following with Covid procedures some details are mandatory